From July 1, 2019 to August 5, 2019
https://eemi.seas.gwu.edu/electric-vehicles-professional SSF partnered with George Washington University to bring energy and environmental professional development courses online. This is the second time we have produced an electric vehicle course.
- Course Summary Students learned about the types of electric vehicles, the market and factors driving market growth, barriers to growth, and how the market may overcome potential barriers, EV charging structures and charging station deployment. The course is designed for educators, consultants, government and corporate decision-makers and analysts.
- Timeframe: July 1, 2019 to August 5, 2019
- Self-Paced Videos Plus Live Webinars: Twenty-three 30-minute videos organized into three modules plus three interactive weekly webinars to answer student questions.
- Schedule: Webinars on July 15, 22, 29 from 1:15 to 2:45 PM ET and recorded for later viewing. George Washington University
- Course Certificate: Issued to students completing a pass-fail final exam.
- Registration Deadline: July 15, 2019
What’s the value of the course
- Students received a George Washington University course certificate
- Create an EV knowledge foundation
- Develop a framework for understanding the EV market and industry players
- Understand primary factors affecting the growth of the EV market and how the market may overcome potential barriers
- Learn more by reviewing the course description.
Students from Major Organization Praise Julian’s Course
Manager – Electric Services, Lincoln Electric Systems, Marc Skolnick,“As a utility energy services professional who is relatively new to electric vehicle and charging infrastructure, I have learned more in three weeks about current and projected trends and technology that I could possibly find anywhere else. Julian provides a very realistic, fact-based approach and is a true subject matter expert.”
Insurance Industry, Charles Skinner,“Julian Bentley is a very credible expert on electric vehicles, EV infrastructure and the unfolding market dynamics of this exciting growth industry. The course provides a comprehensive overview of the key elements, where things are today and where they are likely going.”
Sate of Colorado, Phil von Hake,“Julian has a very-broad and very-deep knowledge of the Electric Vehicle space. I plan to go back through all the videos and reading materials when I can, as there’s a wealth of info in there. Thanks again to Julian, Edward, and GWU!”
US Department of Energy, Andrew Newens ”The course gave me better knowledge to perform a technical, business and policy analysis for Electric Vehicle adoption.”
The World Bank, Sandrine Boukerche“The sound technical knowledge and experience of the lecturer guided me through the components, technology, factors, drivers and forecasts of the EV market.”
Environmental Protection Agency, Peter Banwell “During the course I gained a comprehensive overview of the EV market. The presentations were very informative and used unique data sources.”
Verizon, Colia Best“The lecturer did an excellent job: I now fully understand costing and the pros & cons of developing EV charging stations.”